Did you miss the party last week? I forgot to announce two weeks ago that we wouldn’t be hosting the party on Christmas eve. I hope you were all enjoying your family rather than trying to link up. 😉
Do you enjoy celebrating the New Year? We always try and have a small party with just my little family. I’m not totally sure what we’ll be doing this year though. If you need a family friendly drink idea, try this one. Also, if you are looking for a fun family movie night, check out the one we had for the Minions movie.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Striped Jewelry Holder | Mabey She Made It
DIY Colorful Felted Acorn Wreath | Pillar Box Blue
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Frosted Winter Wonderland Pinecone Trees | Flamingo Toes
Follow Liz on Call:
Baked Brie with Cranberries and Almonds | Cooking LSL
Follow Creations by Kara:
Free 2016 Printable Calendar | Clean & Scentsible
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Organizing Craft Supplies in Small Spaces | P is for Preschooler
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!