It’s party time! I’m so happy that you are here for the party! I hope you’ve all had a great week! This week on The Happy Scraps, it’s been all about Valentines! I’ve had lots of fun putting them together! I shared the Valentine Paper Straw Garland, Always & Forever Letter Set, Teacher Valentine Gift (could be used for anyone), and Hugs for You – Valentine Gift. I’ll have even more this coming week!
The features this week are SO fun!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
How to Make Tissue Paper Tassels | The Bold Abode
Follow Summer Scraps:
Cupid’s Arrow Valentine’s Day Favors | Home.Made.Interest
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Valentine Treat Bags with Matching Mason Jars | SewLicious Home Decor
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Leather Bow Valentine | Carissa Miss
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
$30 Giant Map Decor | Domestic Imperfection
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Valentine Chocolate Chip Cookies | Kleinworth & Co.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!